Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i saw this clip from the original "why we all need LT's" thread on here a while back... it was long tube JBA's i believe and basically i knew i needed them haha.

So after about 3 months since then, i just got them on. Everyone was saying kooks so i went Kooks LT (mid length) and off-road x and i already had my flowmaster super 40's. Im in love. It was the best decision ever.

Sadly i waited from my ordering date on 12-4-07 to just yesterday to get them on because of a back-up at kooks for the holidays. But w.e. they are on and if you don't mind noise, YOU NEED THEM!! it was night and day to the car i drive now haha.

Goin to the strip this weekend :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah i hear ya on the vids and pics.... when i go im bringing a buddy whos bomb with cameras so i'm gonna get me a shot of my car in the water box and blow it up on my wall.

it'll be my first time at the track since i got Nitto 555R radials in the back, my sct tuner, my headers and x pipe, my underdrive pullies, and my hurst short throw shifter.... i also have and airaid cai and flowmasters.

My first around i had Zenetti (Fives) black rims and they were so heavy and terrible for my time. I sadly couldn't do better than a 13.96 with that terrible tire combo and the airaid and flowmasters.
i can't wait for the new numbers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts