Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some gauges. I was lookin at the autometer boost and fuel pressure from procharger what do u guys think of those? Any good places to buy the wideband? Im also lookin into installing them myself, is it difficult? Whats all needed
for those 3 gauges?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Getting exactly those. Autometer C2 series (white face, analog) with the dash pod from Autometer as well. . .
To go with the Whipple M6066 this week. Will let you know how it goes. . .

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I run the Autometer Sport Comp II boost gauge, Dynojet Wideband Commander, SOS Gauge Pod with Raptor shift light mounted with the Raptor Claw.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet thanks guy. Nice setup by the way nasty stang 13. Any of u guys install these gauges b4?

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I have the Autometer Nexus Boost, Wideband, Fuel Pressure. In a SOS Triple Pillar Pod. I think Nexus is the best looking. A little pricey, but worth it.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
gauge install is pretty easy. only one i'll get help with is getting a bung welded onto the exhaust for the wideband. by far the best pillar pod is the sos (speed of sound)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea i have the tripple pod from lethal its pretty nice. Im gunna go with the black faced autometer gauges from procharger and the dynojet wideband unless i find sumthin better

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea good?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can it hook up to the rear o2 sensors?

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I think so... I asked that a few posts ago, and got the cold shoulder. Haters!

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
ha just got on here. don't know about hooking up to the rear O2 bung. i still have all my O2 sensors being used so don't know that i could just unhook one of them.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I guess if you're not turning your rear 02s on, yes. But, if you're rear 02s are still functional, you can't. Simple enough...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
you can use your rear O2 sensor bungs, but it will be more accurate the closer it is to the collectors.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The best placement for a bung is before the cats for a more accurate reading. It cost $50 bucks at a muffler shop, less if you take your mid-pipe to them. Cost me $15 dollars.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well i have an o/r h pipe. There turned off

1 - 19 of 19 Posts