Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Isn't 315 the width? Wouldn't they all the relatively the same width?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yea not all tires are what they advertise but to awnser your question i have no idea

How many options is there for a 315 street tire all i can think of is nitto and superhomo.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I only know of 555s that have a 315 off the top of my head. I know the tires I want, only make a 295 to a 335. Nothing in between lol

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
If they are my tires, they are the ones that jump from 295 to 335s.

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
Nittos are thin as hell. About an inch and a half thinner than my Michelin's. Terribly thin. You would better off getting quality over width. Unless you're going for looks over performance. BFs are beefy for sure. Those and Michelins would be your best bet.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably will go with BF's. They're decently priced. Or some micky thompson 325's ;)

How narrow do the Summi's run? I don't track my car, so it's not like I need the world's best tire.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
bfg dr's run pretty wide, it's what i run on the back of my car

315/35/17's on 17x10.5" rims

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^
How much did they run you a tire? Ugh, can't wait to get wide tires. Wide tires + IRS exhaust = sex.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
people compared my 315 toyos to 335 nittos. They are pretty beefy!

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Hankook runs pretty wide, i was running their RS-2's on my old Se-r for track days and they were a few mm wider then rivial brands i had.

Their 195's were almost as wide as some 205's i had.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I bought my bfg's from someone else for I think $200

·
Registered
4,311 Posts

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
man 335s look badass...I'm kinda tempted to switch my 315s out for some of those but don't want to look like a tool lol I don't think my car will be worthy of those even with the sc

1 - 20 of 85 Posts