Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Flex limited

20's, Navigation, Vista roof, console fridge, HID's, power everything, back up camera w/ assist. Cool car. Makes my stang look like a Model T as far as the options go.

·
Registered
923 Posts
saw one of those in a mag that was all customized, it was crazy.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Even though they are "boxy". I still like them...

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
not many cars can be beat on the making your car look like a model t with the available options than a Termi.

Two options aside from color.

wing or no wing
and spoiler or no spoiler

The flex is kinda growing on me in a I can stand it sort of way, but those are some great options it has.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
lol @ Bwal

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
...I'd do her...

Good looking car man.

that's the kind of girl you'd want to do and then never talk to again

OP - i actually like the new ride. ford is really stepping it up with the interiors in their newer vehicles

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
I was at the ford dealership a little over a year ago when my mom almost bought a ford edge (i went with her to buy a car because I see right through all those stupid salesman(s) ways). While the sales and finance guy were cramming numbers (she ended up buying a nissan murano - i guess we're a nissan family now...MURANO'S ARE AWESHUM!!!!) I sat in the ford flex. Wasn't impressed from the outside. But fully loaded on the inside I sware I was sitting in a benz or a BMW. It was "A VERY NICE!!!"

on the borat note...you better make plenty of SEXY TIME in that thing

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was at the ford dealership a little over a year ago when my mom almost bought a ford edge (i went with her to buy a car because I see right through all those stupid salesman(s) ways). While the sales and finance guy were cramming numbers (she ended up buying a nissan murano - i guess we're a nissan family now...MURANO'S ARE AWESHUM!!!!) I sat in the ford flex. Wasn't impressed from the outside. But fully loaded on the inside I sware I was sitting in a benz or a BMW. It was "A VERY NICE!!!"

on the borat note...you better make plenty of SEXY TIME in that thing
That's how we felt about our Edge. Nice car, but for the price it seemed to be missing alot of options Toyota and Nissan had on similar vehicles. The Flex is on a different level. My friend who has a 740Li was impressed and he has a nice car. I know my wife likes it and that's what matters (hell I love it!).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts