Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to purchase some 17x9 bullits from AM, and the 05-10 ones are about 30 bucks cheaper per wheel right now, will they fit? Or can i make them fit somehow?

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
They will be approx. 5/8" farther outward than the '99~'04 wheels due to off-set :(

The fronts will not fit, but the backs probably would. Spend the extra $$$ and get the correct wheels for your ride :yes

Jazzer :)

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks jazz. I was just hoping I could save a few bucks but I guess not. What about the 94-98 wheels? I believe those are on sale as well

·
Registered
730 Posts
If you are worried about saving money on wheels and don't look at the correct ones for your year why not search ebay or craigslist?

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Thanks jazz. I was just hoping I could save a few bucks but I guess not. What about the 94-98 wheels? I believe those are on sale as well
The '94~'04 wheels require the same off-set, just the New Edge has a bit more room under the fender wells.

·
Registered
889 Posts
05-10 wheels will be sunk in alot more. I'm actually going to go with 99-04 wheels on my 2008 for a more aggressive stance. So basically it will stick out just a lil

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
^ oops.... your right, I had that backwards :(

Had the exact same question, but the other way around earlier today and got confused :wtf

Jazzer is a bad kitty :spank

·
Registered
890 Posts
They will bolt on but you will need a spacer to get it to line up stock

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
The '94~'04 wheels require the same off-set, just the New Edge has a bit more room under the fender wells.

Partially incorrect...... the new edge axles are actually longer than sn95 axles, which are longer than fox axles. The wheels will fit with some spacing issues to be handled but it opens up some options for you. Just was a blonde in town driving a DSG new edge with 2011 bullits..... looked ****ing amazing.. the wheels and car I mean.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
^ Jazzer is STILL a bad kitty :spank

:(

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
True Jazzer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts