1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
Well didnt some GT500's with Brembos have 18's? Id say find a used set of GT500 wheels or something and slap snow tires on that. You'd have nice looking wheels that serve their function in winter

·
Registered
199 Posts
Depends on the pad height of the wheel. weld makes a 17" RTS wheel that fits over the 2011 brembos so there must be some 18's

·
Weekend Warrior
120 Posts
JPC sells 17" Weld Racing wheels that fit Brembos. Just have to find wheels that have enough spoke clearance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The overall diameter of the wheel won't be a problem, but as others have said, clearing the calipers. I can't believe how close the calipers come to the spokes on the stock wheels..
My suspension guy has run a couple of those SVO Mustang 'Spec' cars the past couple of years, and IIRC they have Brembos running on 18's.
Because of the relative 'lack' of decent size selection of track tires available for 19's, nevermind the drastic(to me anyway) bump in price when you go up to 19's, I'm gonna be actively searching for 18's that not only clear the Brembo's, but also coil-overs..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts