Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2004 Mustang GT, I have the diablo predator tuner with the custom tune it came with installed, also I have 4.10s, under drive pulleys, cold air intake and weld in flows. I'm going to order a full mac exhaust, long tube headers, pro chamber, and mac cat back, with the new additions to the car, will I need a tune on a dyno or anything. Will it be running really rich or really lean? enough to harm the engine? Problem is, where I live theres no wheres at all to get a tune.

·
Registered
170 Posts
yah u should get a tune..since u alrdy have the gears on.and if u gonna put the long tube headers with the exhaust just get a tune after ur done with that

·
Registered
170 Posts
yah ima put the longtubes on my with off road x and catback exhaust and the 3.73 gears all at once.Then ill just go and get it tune.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from Prince Edward Island, Canada... theres no dynos around on PEI at all, so is it just as easy to get a tune from the diablo predator company? because other wise I can't get a tune, unless I travel probably 12 hours away I would say...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts