Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I would think so, cause it is for a 3v 4.6... It just bolts to the engine and its the same engine yuo have.

Although, I dont know this for a fact its nothing more than my educated assumption.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i looked at some other sites and the plenum cover appears to be the same for 05-10. You should be ok.
is this the specific one you want? because there are tons of them out there...

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
YEP

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would think so, cause it is for a 3v 4.6... It just bolts to the engine and its the same engine yuo have.

Although, I dont know this for a fact its nothing more than my educated assumption.
I always take your opinions seriously. Makes sense.

i looked at some other sites and the plenum cover appears to be the same for 05-10. You should be ok.
is this the specific one you want? because there are tons of them out there...
Yea I like the price and Im gonna paint it. Anything to cover the ugly plenum

Yup, just ran outside and looked at my 09 w/ the cover, it looks the same down to the mounting brackets! I say go for it!
Sweet! Thanks. Hope its still there on friday.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck. Make sure you prep that plastic good so the paint will stay on.
Yea will be a nice project.

I will be ordering the BMR Strut Tower with engine cover at the same time though.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I say save the money and get the C&L intake or FRPP intake, both look great...but a little on the pricey side though.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I say save the money and get the C&L intake or FRPP intake, both look great...but a little on the pricey side though.
Intake or Manifold?

I have a JLT "INTAKE" but the stock manifold.

They dont look much different then stock and really are only beneficial with high flow, or high boost.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
woops sorry I mean't the manifold, i'm looking into the FRPP one. I heard you don't have to buy charge motion control plates with these either since it's basically built in, if so it will save you 300 dollars right there.

yea I've heard it won't work well too unless you have heads and or supercharged...thats why you just buy a set of heads and call it even :)

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
woops sorry I mean't the manifold, i'm looking into the FRPP one. I heard you don't have to buy charge motion control plates with these either since it's basically built in, if so it will save you 300 dollars right there.

yea I've heard it won't work well too unless you have heads and or supercharged...thats why you just buy a set of heads and call it even :)
Im saving for a Pro-charger right now, so any cheap things I can do myself to make lookin under the hood a little easier at shows, I will do it.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Anything will go well with that procharger...but I do like the cover you picked out that will go well with the supercharger.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
not the worlds greatest pic but you get the idea..............

The pony "Powered by Ford" and the stripes in the middle are flat black and the rest of it is gloss......

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
i think timberwolf has his painted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts