Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here goes, the airbag sticker, i put a wet dish towel wet wash cloth etc over the sticker ironed for 40secs to a min and im barely able to get the edges off....whats the deal with this :confused::(:sorry:mad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm....anybody got any other techniques?

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
on the sun visors...im removing them cuz they are GAY LOL
ah...gotcha...I don't remember the last time I saw those little guys...kinda forgot they were there. I got to class in the mornings before the sun is up, and I get home at night after the sun is down. law school is killing me! :sorry

If you've gotten one of the corners up, maybe a little Goo-Gone on a q-tip will help? just dab and pull, that way you don't get that **** EVERYWHERE.

·
Back from the Dead
1,016 Posts
^ lol, I was going to say... The only stickers on the car that dont come off? :p

but I have seen people cover them up... I forgot his name but he has a grabber orange 07 -ish

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Use a wet cloth and a clothes iron. Just fold up the wet cloth so you have some padding between the visor and iron. Just keep checking on it and it'll eventually come off. I used this method on mine a while back with no problems. The only issue is that it will be a little darker underneath as you'd suspect. I laid mine out in the sun for a day and it made it almost unnoticeable. After a couple of months it went away completely.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Use a wet cloth and a clothes iron. Just fold up the wet cloth so you have some padding between the visor and iron. Just keep checking on it and it'll eventually come off. I used this method on mine a while back with no problems. The only issue is that it will be a little darker underneath as you'd suspect. I laid mine out in the sun for a day and it made it almost unnoticeable. After a couple of months it went away completely.
THANKS , tomorrow ill rep everybody tomorrow if i 4get pm me

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
i did the same as nasty, they will come off just take off your skirt ;) j/k

Reactions: tarpeeler
1 - 11 of 11 Posts