Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have had an issue with my driver side window for a long time and now I am getting anoyed bye it so here it is. I dont know much about windows so bare with me. Everything inside the door looks great, runs strong, and is on track. It looks almost like the window just goes up about 1/2 inch to far so that the window wedges against my weather stripping laeving a nice gap? If I stop the window just before i get to the top it will shut fine. here are the pics

·
Registered
378 Posts
There are two stops that need to be adjusted. If you pm me you email, I can send you the ford service repair diagrams in PDF,

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
I have the same problem on my passenger side, and my driver side won't roll up far enough, I know your pain, it sucks.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K, here are the pics. My wife jacked the comp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i know this is an old topic but my car has this same issue. Can u send me the pdf as well since i do not have 5 posts i cannot pm you for it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a similar problem.on my vert if I let it roll up by itself is has a gap where it meets my back window. Also too, when my window is rolled all the way down and I shut my door it sounds horrible. Sounds like both tracks aren't even bolted and the window just flops around. :/

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have an issue with my window regulator, the window will stay up at a certain level. If i lower the window too much the glass falls :/. I took the door panel off and realized that when i press the button and the window goes down, but the regulator seems to do a weird curve thing which is causing the window to fall. I have left the window up for the past month but want to get it to work. I found a 97 windstar regulator like new in my garage that came off the windstar we have. My question is will this work properly instead of buying a mustang window regulator????
Any input is greatly appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts