Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my window louvers installed today! What are your thoughts. Look better with or without?
[/IMG] With and with out
[/IMG]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Dude not to upset you, they look good, but you got the on the opposite windows. You have the straight edge on the top angled down. I would use some 3M adhesive remover and get some more adhesive tape and do it again. If you want, almost not noticeable.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I love the window louvers though, it makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Dude not to upset you, they look good, but you got the on the opposite windows. You have the straight edge on the top angled down. I would use some 3M adhesive remover and get some more adhesive tape and do it again. If you want, almost not noticeable.
You may be the one person that would've noticed that. It looks great.

I would leave them how they are and save yourself the headach they look awesome man.

·
Registered
208 Posts
You may be the one person that would've noticed that. It looks great.

I would leave them how they are and save yourself the headach they look awesome man.
They would come off easy if he just did it. I mean they still look awesome. I love that blue too. The only way I could tell the driver window and the angle of the window louver are not the same. Kinda makes a triangle in a way. Not trying to be nit picky I promise cause it looks good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks great with em! The slant is minor and I bet most people wouldn't notice, but since you did just put them on, it would probably be pretty easy to fix it now if you would care too.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Our cars look ALOT better with the Louvers. I did the exact same thing as you when I put my American Muscle louvers on. I never switched them until I got the Cervini ones. Most people won't notice, it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Damn it! I knew they looked kinda weird! So 3m adhesive remover and new 3m tape.
Yup, take 3M adhesive remover with a little straw and lightly spray where it attaches to the car (don't let it run down the side of the car) let sit for a minute and slowly pull off the louver. Then with the residue left you can spray the 3m to a cloth and rub off the residue on the car. You might need a razor blade to scrap off any tape left on the underside of the louver. Just be careful. Then install like you did before, just switch them.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
without question it looks better with them.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
side scoop with the window louvers look good.

·
Registered
60 Posts
over 100 replies to my best visual appearance mod thread and you sir have nailed it! That is exactly how I want mine to look. Same color too! Looks awesome man!

·
Registered
872 Posts
You asked, so here's my 2 cents - without. I'm not a fan of scoops, wings, chin spoilers, etc. Your car looks clean and simple without the louvers.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My wife didn't like them but I love them! Took me 2 hours to get them off, clean the glue off the car and now gotta buy more 3m tape to put them on right. Best glue remover Hot soap and water believe it or not!

·
Registered
208 Posts
My wife didn't like them but I love them! Took me 2 hours to get them off, clean the glue off the car and now gotta buy more 3m tape to put them on right. Best glue remover Hot soap and water believe it or not!
Glad they came off for you no problem. Have to post pics of them on again!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts