Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 02 gt a couple months back with 101K on in. When I bought it one of the things wrong with it was the drivers window was stuck in the up position. The motor had power getting to it so we replaced it and it worked for a couple weeks and then randomly one night it wouldn't role up. So I replace the motor again this last week and once again today it got stuck down again.

When you use the auto roll down, what makes the motor quit getting power once the window gets all the way down? Could it be still getting voltage even after it's down causing it to burn up?

Anyone have this problem before?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Next time it does it...hold button and smack it right behind the speaker grill...mine does that all the time...may be your problem too

·
Registered
531 Posts
Next time it does it...hold button and smack it right behind the speaker grill...mine does that all the time...may be your problem too
+1 Mine does it all the time. I quit rolling mine down all the way.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, That worked this time. Last couple times it didn't work. What causes it to get stuck down?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Man I'm not sure..just bad connection I guess... But I've never had mine get stuck down just up...used to do it a lot...not so much anymore

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
mine gets in a bind sometimes,i had to take my door panel off the other day and take a hammer and a screw driver and tap on the motor to get mine back up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts