Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased some quarter window scoops for my 2002 mustang. I put them on last night and they fit great but when I woke up and went to my car I couldn't open my driver door. They moved somehow and part of it is un sticking from the window. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or how to remove the tape and put some stronger tape on? Thanks

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I just recently purchased some quarter window scoops for my 2002 mustang. I put them on last night and they fit great but when I woke up and went to my car I couldn't open my driver door. They moved somehow and part of it is un sticking from the window. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or how to remove the tape and put some stronger tape on? Thanks
It's just 3m double sided auto tape. You can get it at autozone. *they're called louvres*

A picture might help, that doesn't make much sense. They shouldn't prevent the door from opening at all

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
It's just 3m double sided auto tape. You can get it at autozone. *THEY'RE CALLED LOUVRES*

A picture might help, that doesn't make much sense. They shouldn't prevent the door from opening at all

how do you know he doesnt have window scoops? or whatever they are called

louvers are totally different and much less common on the quarter windows than the scoops/covers

it could easily prevent the door from opening by having moved a bit. its probably overlapping the window in the door

either way,OP post a pic

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
well my soloution would be to remove them and sell them

however you should be able to just pick up some good 3M automotive grade double sided tape and put it back on in the proper position

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
My B. I'm a douche nozzle haha. I agree with SouthFour. I forget the the NE's aren't common with louvres.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Those are gay. You should be flogged .:facepalm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts