Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get a replacement window sticker for my car. I lost mine somehow.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good question...don't know. Mine wasn't on the lot long enough for the dealer to put it on the window...It was still in the glove box.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Good question...don't know. Mine wasn't on the lot long enough for the dealer to put it on the window...It was still in the glove box.
It must have been taken out, I believe they come from the factory in the window. Mine was never even on the lot, I picked it up an hour after they called me, and it was in there.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I dont know about getting another actuall sticker. but for my 04 jeep i lost my sticker and i called chrysler and i did get something that i think was called a build sheet. it was a print out of all my cars options and all other info that was on the sticker along with the day it was built, where it was built the day it was shipped to the dealer, what dealer it was shipped to and so forth.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes you can. Call your dealer and have him get on Webconnect and into CONCEPS and he can order you one. If he wont pm me and I will get it for you if its in the system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts