Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
50% in the front and 35% in the back i believe
yup. i have 50 all the way around (previous owner hadit put on) but im going to have it removed, and do 5 all around.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
just their laws. its more of a officer safety thing when making a traffic stop then anything else. when i get pulled over, im sure they're aware i have tint, i roll both windows down, turn car off, set the keys on the roof, and put my hands on the steering wheel, and at night i turn the interior lights on. never have been hassled about my tint. but its all about what area your in, how you act, car you drive, ect.

where in VA are you?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i know where madison is, you probably dont have to worry about local PD there too much with tint, but if you venture away where the state troopers patrol, if ones real bored, and you act suspicious he may come after you, other than that they shouldnt really care.

the darker the tint you go though, the more they will screw with you.

do you have tan, or charcoal interior?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
50% all around, previous owner installed it though. with my dark interior, its about what 35 would look like on tan, and of course grey will be about in between as far as darkness appearance goes.

look in the pics section for my threads and you can see a few pics

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yea im thinkin about doin 35 on mine, one of my friends said he know a guy that does it for a good price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts