Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger side window hasn't been rolling down but about 4" for a while now. Since it is warming up I decided to go out there and take the door apart and find out what was going on. I had my Hayne's manual and got it all apart and I don't see anything wrong except toward the front there may be a bolt missing from an empty whole. It would make since but I have no info on that hole in the manual. The window seems to be catching in the front but I just don't know if there is supposed to be a bolt there or not.

Any idea's or better yet experience with this?

Thanks guys,
Chad

·
Registered
991 Posts
matt you got another pony now?

·
Registered
991 Posts
damm how u have all this **** and your so young? lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope this will fix your problem..

That was the problem the whole time! Na not really. Thanks for the laugh though. I am really just not sure if there is even supposed to be a bolt in that place. It definitely looks like there could have been one there but it would be in the door if it had fallen out is what confuses me.

See you have those two position pieces at the top and the manual doesn't say anything else that holds it in except the rivets. I have a new window ready to put in but I am pretty sure that is not the problem.

Thanks for looking at this problem guys.

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeh the damn manual can b slack in some areas i've already discovered.
I kno i need to fix something in my window power buttons. The driver side can roll the window down but no roll it up, and the passenger side can roll it back up but not roll it down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts