Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whos running it? how do you like it? where can students get it for cheap....i would need a full version since im running xp at the moment

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's the ****... I love it... I has the RTM version...
i have it and love it

so i take it ya'll like it.... :D
so its definitely worth dropping xp and putting that on?

Hmm, let me do some looking...at one point students could get it for $30 from microsoft if they have a .edu email or can prove that they are in school.

found it...
Students get Windows 7 for $29.99 - Sweet Deal! Hurry - Get it Today
yea i found it after some looking too. doing a full image backup and all now to make sure i have everything in case something goes wrong, then im gonna go ahead and buy and download it.

how would they want you to prove you are a student besides email :dunno
i have my student ID...

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
I love it...

I need a .edu email...

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
I love it...

I need a .edu email...
I gots two.... LOL and my sisters... im the only one with that runs windows, since its for my mac book....

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
I've been using it for a while now. You'll love it, especially on low end computers.

I cant wait to get my retail disk later today :D

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
I have the RTM, been loving it since I purchased my computer. Runs real smooth and boots twice as quick as Vista did. So far though, a lot of games I could play on Vista, I cant play on 7 because of the age of the game (Empire Earth the original for instance, it will run but not without errors, starcraft, etc) Then again, I havent played around with all the neet features, just tried the bits that worked to get htem working fine on Vista and no go...

I love it though, I cant wait for Creative to release real media drivers though ><

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I switched from XP to Windows seven about a month or two ago and I like it better than XP, although it's still not perfect.
My roommate is an electrical engineering student and he got it for free and let me put it on my computer. We tend to share the perks we recieve with our majors (I'm in mechanical engineering). BTW I have the professional version and I'm running it at 32bit not 64bit.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts