Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
meh
5,272 Posts
I've been using the iMACs a lot at school lately...

They work great as paperweights.
:shiftyeyes

No seriously.. they worked pretty good, but the last one I used wouldn't open Adobe Reader for anything. If you were working on homework with multiple tabs in Safari, and you tried to open a PDF, it would crash and you would have to re-open Safari and log in to all the sites again. It wouldn't even open a PDF outside of Safari... it would act like it was trying, then crash back to the desktop with an error message.

I sent them LOTS of error reports with happy comments :D

Then I went over to a dell computer, opened the PDF and finished my homework.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I've been using the iMACs a lot at school lately...

They work great as paperweights.
:shiftyeyes

No seriously.. they worked pretty good, but the last one I used wouldn't open Adobe Reader for anything. If you were working on homework with multiple tabs in Safari, and you tried to open a PDF, it would crash and you would have to re-open Safari and log in to all the sites again. It wouldn't even open a PDF outside of Safari... it would act like it was trying, then crash back to the desktop with an error message.

I sent them LOTS of error reports with happy comments :D

Then I went over to a dell computer, opened the PDF and finished my homework.
NICE!

·
meh
5,272 Posts
Right and snow leopard isn't all that special. If it was more than $29, I don't think anybody would buy it.
No idea. It was the only mac OS I saw there today.. and I know nothing about macs. Just from the times ive used them at A&M in the open labs.

·
meh
5,272 Posts
1st, nothing is ever 100% perfect.

2nd, It's all relative. Someone somewhere will always complain about something.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts