Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know around how much a rear window replacement would cost?? someone just broke out my rear window with a hammer and my passenger window im so pissed..but i need to get it fixed asap

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was actually a white mustang 99-04 body style my brother saw it i chased after them but didnt have my glasses on and they had their lights off so i couldnt see crap

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
where was it parked? cuz if u were in your driveway your home owners insurance should pay for it. this happened to a friend of mine and his insurance paid for it

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
your car insurance will cover it they covered mine when my car got broken into, and no ur insurance wont go up

if u pay 700 bucks to fix both windows

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes it was parked in my driveway... im so pissed but anyways got them fixed already ..250 for both new.. i just have to go and get them retinted... im pissed though man ..

·
Registered
300 Posts
yes it was parked in my driveway... im so pissed but anyways got them fixed already ..250 for both new.. i just have to go and get them retinted... im pissed though man ..
Get a two way paging alarm, a 12 gauge, a pack of smokes, and a rocking chair.. problem solved =D :yes

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
wow dude that really sucks.. i would have try and see the license plate... then look up his info.. and **** up his damn car

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was in my bedroom falling asleep cuz i had to be at work early ..my brother and his gf just saw the car drive off.. but its alright imma find out who it is ..and my 12 gauge will take care of their car ..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
your insurance should cover it. go through your insurance
too late paid out of my pocket..my parents didnt wanna go to the insurance theyre afraid of the rates going up ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts