Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my brand new windstar kit from VAP reserved. I cant wait til he finishes and gets it to me. Im ready to see what gains it gives with the tuner and ready to make my engine bay non ugly now.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Truly the windstar kit gives the v6 engine bay an agressive, more "powerful" appearance... But that doesn't necessarily mean it's ugly without it... Clean engine bay is sexy... Zat knows...:yes

Anywho.... Congrats! Hopefully I can afford to get one someday.:(

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Also will enhance the exhuast tone....I'm not saying it will make ur faster...although it does add dyno prove hp/tq but when I had flow40 duals on my single port and I replaced the stock intake with an AM intake I notice the tone increase....not a lot but a noticable amount lol

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Also will enhance the exhuast tone....I'm not saying it will make ur faster...although it does add dyno prove hp/tq but when I had flow40 duals on my single port and I replaced the stock intake with an AM intake I notice the tone increase....not a lot but a noticable amount lol
how did you have a windstar on a single port?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
re-read his comment and you'll understand ... Geez damn GT newbz ... you drive w/ 2 more cyls a while and your brain falls out your ass -_- we gotta get you back into the V6 world :p
LOL

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
re-read his comment and you'll understand ... Geez damn GT newbz ... you drive w/ 2 more cyls a while and your brain falls out your ass -_- we gotta get you back into the V6 world :p
i re-read it and my question stands....also the v8 isn't gone yet...it's sitting in the driveway...now i just have to sell it so i can find a fox

·
Registered
546 Posts
i re-read it and my question stands....also the v8 isn't gone yet...it's sitting in the driveway...now i just have to sell it so i can find a fox
he didnt put the windstar on his single port. Just the AM CAI

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It will make me faster... Especialy with the VTEC im installig that I got off of ebay... LOL

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
however in the way that he says it implies that he put a windstar on a single port...;)

damn v6 kids lol...i think i'll just buy a fox...slap on around 3 bolt ons and still wizz by all you guys :D

except for our turbo friends :llama

·
Registered
730 Posts
however in the way that he says it implies that he put a windstar on a single port...;)

damn v6 kids lol...i think i'll just buy a fox...slap on around 3 bolt ons and still wizz by all you guys :D

except for our turbo friends :llama
aint got **** on my huffy :shiftyeyes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Truly the windstar kit gives the v6 engine bay an agressive, more "powerful" appearance... But that doesn't necessarily mean it's ugly without it... Clean engine bay is sexy... Zat knows...:yes

Anywho.... Congrats! Hopefully I can afford to get one someday.:(
haha, yep... Black paint on the stock intake makes it looks good if you dont have a Windstar:

I want a windstar, but since I might do a M112 swap on this car at some point and time, I have been reluctant.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts