Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering i have a 03 gt i want to a new wing on it i want some opinions i think i want a saleen but i went to this site and i kind of like
the demon one for the 03 mustang tell what you guys think would be
a good wing
USA AND  CANADA
anyone know any good site either

ALSO if i got rims would black ones look good on my car

:)

· Registered
4,005 Posts
lo prooo is the way to go
ie terminator, saleen, etc.
cruizin concepts has some i think.
as for rims, yes black would look good. black SVT's or black saleens.

· Registered
17,839 Posts
ive been really feeling the black saleens!! Alot lately!! Im thinking about putting some 18" black saleens on my silver GT. How do yall think they would look on silver? I have the black trim panel and lower part of the bumper black too. Not trying to steal your thread bro. I think they would look bada$$ on that yellow!

· Registered
4,005 Posts
haha no i just mean low profile wings, ones that dont stick out too much
unless youre doing like autocross tracks or something. or unlesss you have a Cobra R. you dont need a spoiler bigger than the stock one in my opinion. the termi and the saleen hug the trunk nice, looks good. might as well stick with the same type of stuff even though im not a fan of faleens and fobras its all what you like.

18" saleens FTW

except for me. i like deep dish

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol the saleens stick out alot i think i just dont like our stock ones i guess i should have got a diff car just couldnt pass the deal now that i have money i put on the shaker hood anyone have any pics of the saleeen rims

· Registered
4,005 Posts
obviously black on black but you get the idea

· Registered
4,005 Posts
about 1200 from American muscle. for 18x9 and 18x10 in the back with rubber

· Registered
4,005 Posts

· Registered
4,005 Posts
well all the ones now are replicas, there really isnt much of a difference. besides the stock SVT's dont come in black
the stock gt size is 17x9 all around if im not mistaken and the cobras are 17x9 and 17x10.5

· Registered
4,005 Posts
yeah most likely but i'd go 10.5 in the rear
thats just me though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.