Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nah Yelo, either keep the wing or go w/ an 03/04.

As for the scoops, I like your car with the stockers, but I think some Bullitt ones will go well.

:2cents
:withhomo

:shiftyeyes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
I had my spoiler on, and it was painted black. However since the car is lowered and has the large tires on the back, I like the wingless look. Seems more sleek to me.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
Yea i think my car with no wing ( its satin black ). and the black 18 inch saleens im getting will look good. but who knows

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Did you ever get your custom one made.. I like that Idea..
It's still in the works. We have the base of it molded out. Just need to fine tune the curves and final details of it.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
He's got a build thread somewhere.. I was just to lazy to look for it and ask.. I like it becuase it's the same idea as cobra/saleen wings, but it doesn't go out 300 ft.. like a duck tail for the new edge..

I've seen some roush fronts with saleen rear wings and 90% of the angles look AWESOME.. but the 10% make me want to puke.. I'm gonna do wingless or steeda functional If I change anything..

Anyone removed the side scoops? I'm wondering if I can plug those holes and it will look ok or if I need to fill them in.

·
Registered
699 Posts
ZINC and/or YELO

If you decide to take off your side scoops, I've been waiting to find a set for a long time.

What I'm tryin to say...I want them lol

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
ZINC and/or YELO

If you decide to take off your side scoops, I've been waiting to find a set for a long time.

What I'm tryin to say...I want them lol
are you without, or do you have the 99/bullitt ones? if you're without I wanna see Pics..

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
He's got a build thread somewhere.. I was just to lazy to look for it and ask.. I like it becuase it's the same idea as cobra/saleen wings, but it doesn't go out 300 ft.. like a duck tail for the new edge..

I've seen some roush fronts with saleen rear wings and 90% of the angles look AWESOME.. but the 10% make me want to puke.. I'm gonna do wingless or steeda functional If I change anything..

Anyone removed the side scoops? I'm wondering if I can plug those holes and it will look ok or if I need to fill them in.
I've pulled the scoops. It looks like hell under there. Trust me. Your best bet is to either fill all the wholes and reshoot that panel, or just settle with some bullit scoops.

Good lookin' out Trav

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
What do you guys plug the holes with in the trunk lid?
Interior panel clips. (Paint them too if you want more of a "painted" look)

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Interior panel clips. (Paint them too if you want more of a "painted" look)
Do you know the sizes? Been wanting to take mine off, just haven't had time.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I've pulled the scoops. It looks like hell under there. Trust me. Your best bet is to either fill all the wholes and reshoot that panel, or just settle with some bullit scoops.

Good lookin' out Trav
hmmm.. more reason to respray the car.. it already needs it.. just can't bring myself to drop 2000-2500 on painting the car..

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

You just pull the old scoops off. Cover the tip of a flathead with a rag and use it like a pry bar. The clips pop right out.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

You just pull the old scoops off. Cover the tip of a flathead with a rag and use it like a pry bar. The clips pop right out.
reps man.. now I know for sure I'd need body work & paint.. Thanks man.. I'll just wait till I'm ready to respray the car.. maybe put on an extractor hood!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I did not even do that. I just got my fingers underneath and yanked them bitches out.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts