·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
what are you trying to do?

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i broke the LED button for the alarm so i replaced it and now its not working right. the car locks and unlocks but i cant get the alarm to go off. i only messed with three wires. idk how i could of messed it up, so i was hoping for a diagram so i could double check how its supposed to be.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
the factory alarm has no LED's involved with it, sounds like you have an aftermarket alarm.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
LED? you talking about the "Theft" light? Most LED's indicate an aftermarket alarm.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
damn beat me to it, what casper said

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i use the factory button thing to unlock and lock my car and when i bought the car it came with the book all about the alarm and it was an option from the factory. my car isnt the only one ive seen with this alarm in it. i worked at a ford dealer and saw numerous cars with this alarm setup... they were all fords too.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
I too would be interested in the wiring diagram for the factory alarm if someone has it...

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
for which car are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
what all do you want?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
PM me your email addy

Reactions: Safi

·
5,242 Posts
Thanks wraith...reps!

That would have helped a LOT back when i was doing my keyless starter...Oh well, I managed to do it anyway.

I have a new little project though which is why i ask for it (gonna keep it a secret for now:))

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
i use the factory button thing to unlock and lock my car and when i bought the car it came with the book all about the alarm and it was an option from the factory. my car isnt the only one ive seen with this alarm in it. i worked at a ford dealer and saw numerous cars with this alarm setup... they were all fords too.
ill have to check my programs to see what ive got.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Thanks wraith...reps!

That would have helped a LOT back when i was doing my keyless starter...Oh well, I managed to do it anyway.

I have a new little project though which is why i ask for it (gonna keep it a secret for now:))
Not a problem bro. i also sent you something else that may come in handy. Ive got other more in depth things so if you need something in particular you know where to reach me:)

·
5,242 Posts
Not a problem bro. i also sent you something else that may come in handy. Ive got other more in depth things so if you need something in particular you know where to reach me:)
Will do man...I'm sure i'll be asking for something once i get started on the work :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts