Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car currently doesnt have foglights on it and im looking to buy some from a member on another forum. I know i need a wiring harness for it but does anyone have a link to it? And how do i wire it to turn them on? Do i need to find a toggle switch or what?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
my car has a switch right next to the E-Brake.....but my lights dont work they always get water in them and i tried to silicone them but it wont hold up....

·
Registered
600 Posts
i dont have power windows or leather seats, the wiring might already be there for the fogs, my car was already wired for power seats even though i didnt have them

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate leather seats. so i like the ones i have but yeah, i have power locks and windows

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
or because you dont have them:p j/k....mine are starting to get bad...my dad said he'd buy new ones for me soon because they are "making him sick just looking at them" lmao

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyway, back to the original question. How would you wire the foglights if youve never had them?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i honeslty dont know...i imagine matty would know..hes good with the electrical stuff.....IM him on aim mustangmatt96gt or PM him.....thats the best i got

1 - 14 of 14 Posts