Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, while my motors at the machine shop im redoing my engine bay, paint, etc. has anyone here ever head of someone hiding the wiring harness that runs across the fire wall, into the winshield wiper arm space under the coul? and yes the wipers are deleted? would this be ok to do if not its watever i was just thinkin about it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Opal would be a good guy to answer this question.....his engine bay is almost flawless

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
you might do a member search or something......if you just search opal im sure youll find it......his whole name is either 95opal or opal95 i cant remember for sure.....you might just send him a PM

·
Registered
685 Posts
that sounds like a sweet idea mine is a mess with all that crap running all over the place

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i just wanna clean it up a bit, i dont wanna go ****in crazy and just have the master cylinder in there and thats it

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
sounds like a good idea my engine is also out and about to go back in i think it is verry possible and doable i think i might look into it tomorrow

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just workin on it and if u take out the wiper motor u can run it through that hole and right through to the other side, though u gotta make a hole in the middle somewhere to run the injector plugs

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
It's easier to just hang the wiring under the pinch weld on the firewall and it will be fairly well hidden as it will be below to upper intake. But if you want to go to the trouble, I'd relocate the MAP sensor into the wiper/cowl area ad you'll need to drill a hole for the injector harness as mentioned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts