Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out my identity was stolen. I now have no money (not that I had a lot to begin with) and I don't have any way to put gas in my car since they had to cancel my card. Hopefully if I swipe my PayPal card, it will just pull it out of my bank account.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got off the phone with the fraud people. Apparently someone made fake cards with my account because they've been swiped in Michigan and Maryland.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
If you need some temp cash this weekend, I fly into vegas Friday morning. I can help you out some if you pay me back when you get your **** figured out.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Matt, let me know if you're getting into small loans via paypal or anything. Currently unemployed and homeless with $8 for food and gas, paperwork for the new job is stuck in the HR department.

Seems everyone is getting the **** end of the stick lately.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn that sucks. No friends even offered a couple bucks for gas?
I literally found out about it about 30 minutes ago. I don't like borrowing money from people so I haven't asked anyone.

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
I don't like borrowing either. I try never to spend anything I don't have. Never taken out a loan or a line of credit as such. Sometimes you have to though sadly :/

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
If you need some temp cash this weekend, I fly into vegas Friday morning. I can help you out some if you pay me back when you get your **** figured out.
and this is why the car enthusiast community is awesome!!

I literally found out about it about 30 minutes ago. I don't like borrowing money from people so I haven't asked anyone.
I'm the same way as you man. "If I can't get do it myself I don't ask nobody for help" is my mentality, but sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and make ends meet. Hope you get it straightened out and your money gets back to you.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and this is why the car enthusiast community is awesome!!

I'm the same way as you man. "If I can't get do it myself I don't ask nobody for help" is my mentality, but sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and make ends meet. Hope you get it straightened out and your money gets back to you.
They are putting a credit back in my account to cover the fraudulent charges but I still have no way of getting the money unless I physically go to the bank and withdrawn it since my card is no longer valid.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Really good that your bank is having your back on this. I've seen a few people get seriously ****ed because their bank didn't back them up.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really good that your bank is having your back on this. I've seen a few people get seriously ****ed because their bank didn't back them up.
I was surprised as well. This is possibly the only good thing that I can say about Wells Fargo though.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
I was surprised as well. This is possibly the only good thing that I can say about Wells Fargo though.
I have UBT and they've caught all my frauds. They also call me before the transaction goes through. Im glad all is working out for you. When's your new card come?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have UBT and they've caught all my frauds. They also call me before the transaction goes through. Im glad all is working out for you. When's your new card come?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
They said 7 - 10 days.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
Yikes! That's really unfortunate. At least things are getting a little better since your bank is helping you out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts