Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2005 Gt Premium 5 speed with L/T headers, custom 2 1/2 mid muffler set up, underdrive pullies, hurst,c&l intake,comp thumpr cams with phase limiters, diablo tuner, remote start.69,xxx miles.......

Im thinking about buying a different car and i think i owe like 19xxx on this one and im just wonder what it would actually be worth if even the amount on the note

Thanks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably in wrong section, so move if you wish. Sorry

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I'd think you're going to be close to be even able to pay off the note depending on the condition of the vehicle.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
You should return it to stock...lol

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Yea, return it to stock and sell all the aftermarket parts. Also, I'm guessing since you owe 19k that you are the second owner which will also hurt the value slightly. What are you looking to buy if I may ask? 370Z?

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
the dealer will never give you kbb cost.. well unless you hassle them for one of thier car's... and also selling privately might take a lon time. you could get alot of money for your aftermarket cost's but not compared to what you paid for them. it is a hassle if your paying for the stuff to get removed also..

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Yep they will never consider the upgrades and would probably give you 13k or less. Unless you sell it by yourself to someone that falls in love with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can get a good trade in for your mustang when you trade it in if you know how to make a good deal. If you take what they first offer you are a fool.
What you have done to the car does not add any value but could detract value.

·
Registered
277 Posts
They offered me $24k for my car without the GT500 conversion and that was last year. It wont be worth it. I only owe $5k but honestly I realized its better to just keep the car and pay it off. Sounds like the same thing for you. IMO keep it.

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
mods don't matter for trade in cost, they don't care about that "so they say" but you will see them jack up the price when they sell it. Like everyone up there said, either return it to stock and trade it, or try selling private sale, either way you're probably not gonna pay it off...so i'd keep it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts