Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seein as i was short on cash i went with a custom h pipe and knock off flowmasters. once i get some more money im gonna get some real flowmasters. its kinda hard 2 get the best when i only work 1 day a week

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
seein as i was short on cash i went with a custom h pipe and knock off flowmasters. once i get some more money im gonna get some real flowmasters. its kinda hard 2 get the best when i only work 1 day a week
you do what you can :cool:
dont waste the $$ on real flows they dont flow good anyway

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wut would u suggest? cuz im definately changin the mufflers sometime down the road.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah. like torres said, they take about 3 weeks to a month to break in, meaning they get louder and sound better. or at least mine did

·
Registered
138 Posts
just give them time theyll open up.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i jsut got mine done last weekend...i dont have a way to put up sound clips or i would...i put magnaflows on, they sound stock at an idle but between 2k-3k they sound pretty nice, hopefully they get louder though...thats what i want

·
Registered
186 Posts
im finding that out the hard way....i wanted the deep rumble, everyone is back and forth on here so i said ill be different and not get flows...bad idea

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i'm getting mine tomorrow or friday! :woot

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
They will get loud, just not the way you want.
magnaflows are way louder than flows arent they? since they are straight through instead of chambered

1 - 20 of 37 Posts