Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i doubt anyone remembers but i had a huge problem with my car starting, and we figured out it was the computer relay was dead. so now i went to start my car at my friends and it wouldnt fire cause the engine was warm, but i brought it home and it was up to temperature and it fired, do you think its the computer messing up now because if it were the relay it wouldnt have fired when i brought it home because it was up to operating temperature?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
so i doubt anyone remembers but i had a huge problem with my car starting, and we figured out it was the computer relay was dead. so now i went to start my car at my friends and it wouldnt fire cause the engine was warm, but i brought it home and it was up to temperature and it fired, do you think its the computer messing up now because if it were the relay it wouldnt have fired when i brought it home because it was up to operating temperature?
how did you get it home?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after the engine cooled off it started back up

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Well, it definitely sounds like an electrical problem.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah we figured out it was electrical im guessing it is from when i did my fuel pump relay and its popping the computer relay now.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cranks but no fire

1 - 9 of 9 Posts