Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Im running Steeda Lower Control Arms on my 2008 Mustang.I have about 70,000 miles on them and I think my bushing are worn to the point that they are clunking on rough roads. My question is, are they rebuildable or do i just buy new ones?

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
Hello all, Im running Steeda Lower Control Arms on my 2008 Mustang.I have about 70,000 miles on them and I think my bushing are worn to the point that they are clunking on rough roads. My question is, are they rebuildable or do i just buy new ones?
Call Steeda, they should be replaceable... if they are rod ends/sphericals, they should also be replaceable. Just call Steeda.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,410 Posts
You might want to check the rear anti-sway bar end links in case those are the source of the clunking rather than the LCA bushings.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might want to check the rear anti-sway bar end links in case those are the source of the clunking rather than the LCA bushings.
Thats a good idea, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nice I'm gonna check this out. Hearing clunking in the back and was thinking it was the lca or springs. Just got back into working on my car so thanks for the advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts