Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We always talk about what the best mods are for our cars are but I am interested and curious in hearing what you all have to say was the 'WORST' mod (smallest bang for the buck or LARGE buck) you've done to your Mustang. Be honest, again just looking for individual opinions here! No wrong answers!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
....lets see, i used a set of bfg KDWS tires...was like drivin on ice all the time under wot...now i run KDW...big difference

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
steeda tri-ax. doesnt feel much different from stock shifter to me. i never had a problem missing gears in the first place

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
not the same...the 2 have different tread compounds and patterns...stands for Key Wet Dry Snow, take away the snow you get the KDW

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ooooooooooooo. got cha, that makes sense. i feel dumb

·
Registered
927 Posts
Air freshener ..picked the wrong scent.:tomato

Honestly i cant say i have made any since everything i have i like and helps with the looks or ride some how.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Steeda Tri-Ax, I love my MGW. MM race springs, way too stiff. 8" chrome antenna, so ghetto. Stainless letter inserts, looked tacky.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steeda Tri-Ax, I love my MGW. MM race springs, way too stiff. 8" chrome antenna, so ghetto. Stainless letter inserts, looked tacky.
It's funny, when I did a search on MM for the Tri-Ax, most were all for it and recommended it. That's two for the Steeda now:sorry

1 - 20 of 44 Posts