Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone could make me a signature I would Appreciate it.
Here are some pics I have of my car.
Thanks! I would like one of the pics to be the frontal view and whatever else you can come up with and my Username (AirBoyzT) and somewhere on the Signature 2008 Mustang GT
Thanks!
-Aaron

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
I liked your hood reflection.. so I tried somethign with it.. I need to spend some more time one it.. let me know if you like and and any feedback on name/colors/font..

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Just realized this was an old thread that was bumped... but im 1/2 way throught the sig so I am gonna complete it Lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice work Z

A lot of the guys use photoshop.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
yeah I use photoshop.. in about 20-30 min I can have something good enough to show and get some feedback.. then spend some serious time cleaning it up after that...

Zatrekaz.. what do you use for those neon/airbrush works you have there.. looks like a graident glow filter.. but a lot smoother.. I like it.. kind of like a light saber from star wars.. :)

Do you have a pen/pad or wacom?.. I'm limited by using the mouse and cant get too much fluid movement exactly how I want..

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Its acually a Brush set (combination of different brushes from said set in different directions) with a white outer glow. I then have a layer above it set to a Color blending mode and I use a basic brush with color on that layer over where the shape is and it adds the glowing color. Very quick explination there.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Its acually a Brush set (combination of different brushes from said set in different directions) with a white outer glow. I then have a layer above it set to a Color blending mode and I use a basic brush with color on that layer over where the shape is and it adds the glowing color. Very quick explination there.
Ahh.. you custom configured the brushes or is it a plug in..

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Sweet.. thanks.. my problem is I know a lot about photoshop but nothing about 'art'.. :)

I can blend a face on a body like a mad man though..

Got it.. they are just brushes.. hey you mind sending me a .psd of one? I'm trying to figure it out by what your saying, but it's not quite right..

I've got
-bkground
-layer with the 'beam'.. add glowing edge or Gradient glow (I have eye candy).. ?
-layer on top of that.. using 'color burn'? = Brush on this lay the color I want.. like in your sig you have red beams... so red here?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.