Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my current one for a while and am ready for something new...please and thank you :)

Hopefully these pics will do....

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all those are terrible pics tink, please go and take some new ones...with a disposable camera. that will look way better...
:p

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
^i really really like that sicks, looks super viscious! Ha

I think there's about 50 different ways you could make a sweet looking sig, so its all preference, but that ones look good!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks really good! Thank you :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Thanks man. I've done about every possibility of signature there is that I've seen I think. The only thing I haven't tried are animated ones, but I just don't have time for those haha.

This one's a little different than I've done before, mixing up a few styles I've picked up along the way. I really appreciate your comment, especially the viscous part. That's what I was going for. :)

Tink, if you want anything changed on this I should be able to help you out.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No problem Tink. Any time I can help. :)
Is there any way to get the 2nd "O" on "TOO" in the white area? I was also wondering if it would look good with Tinkerbell_Too in cursive on the bottom right in the highlighted area? If it's hard to do either of these, no worries...I think it looks awesome like you did it :)....just wondered. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Is there any way to get the 2nd "O" on "TOO" in the white area? I was also wondering if it would look good with Tinkerbell_Too in cursive on the bottom right in the highlighted area? If it's hard to do either of these, no worries...I think it looks awesome like you did it :)....just wondered. Thanks again!
I wasn't quite sure about the bottom right highlighted area. Is that the bottom right of the signature or where the text already is? It didn't look very good in the bottom right of the signature so I kept it near the same place and straightened up a few other things as well. Hope you like it. :cool:

Thanks man!

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
hey muscletang. i made a thread about a new sig and put some photo's up. care to help me out?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
hey muscletang. i made a thread about a new sig and put some photo's up. care to help me out?
I can try to over the next few days. I'm a little pressed for time with all my work, but I should be able to help you out. If you can get some newer pictures in the meantime go ahead and add to your thread.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasn't quite sure about the bottom right highlighted area. Is that the bottom right of the signature or where the text already is? It didn't look very good in the bottom right of the signature so I kept it near the same place and straightened up a few other things as well. Hope you like it. :cool:

Looks perfect. Thanks so much. Reps :)

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
I can try to over the next few days. I'm a little pressed for time with all my work, but I should be able to help you out. If you can get some newer pictures in the meantime go ahead and add to your thread.
alright! will do! thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts