Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
not to bad. i run their throttle body, and so do a few others on here. there are a few others on here that run their plenum. no one has any complaints really that i know of.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
no complaints from them here. i would buy

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
The Pro Prod TB (70 mm) and plenum helped get me to 252 rwHP and 296 ft.lbs. torque along with a UPR X-pipe, Magnaflow catback, and a tweaked Sniper 93 octane tune--I have no complaints...

·
Registered
139 Posts
what's so special about accufab? i'm looking to get 70mm TB and plenum in the next couple weeks, and have been doing some research (ie: price shopping/comparing, and forum reading). is accufab really worth the extra $$$? i was actually looking at C&L plenum and BBk TB, but this looks like a damn good deal! what can the diff really be...besides looks?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thats what I have. No complaints here. The only problem I had was getting the throttle cable on. The end of it didnt want to fit in the opening. It will be a PITA getting it back off.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i mean, everyone raves about accufab...but is it really $300 better than the competition (if any)?? i know it's shiny, and it's a popular brand...but does that mean it has better performance and/or will last longer? if it does, it's worth it.....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i have a book from sean hyland motorsports and they actually test the accufab with another offbrand, wasnt sure what it is. but the actual difference that you might be looking at is like MAYBE 2 hp off the TB. not really sure bout the plenum though.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
i have a prof. products TB and Plenum. i got mine used for a good deal, and i have no complaints whatsoever with it.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I run the Trick Flow plenum with a BBK t.b. and have been happy with it, and the price wasnt too bad.

·
Registered
139 Posts
k, so basically you're paying for the accufab name? doesn't seem worth the $$$ just to be able to put "accufab" in your mod description...

i think i'll get the pro. products plenum/70mm tb combo for like $250 and put the $$$ i save towards 4.10 gears!!

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
k, so basically you're paying for the accufab name? doesn't seem worth the $$$ just to be able to put "accufab" in your mod description...

i think i'll get the pro. products plenum/70mm tb combo for like $250 and put the $$$ i save towards 4.10 gears!!
GO 75mm

1 - 20 of 27 Posts