Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Why replace the 306 with a 302? Why not fix the head gasket while it was out instead of dropping a 302 in its place? Too much work i guess. Completely restored? No, it isnt. The interior has a color mismatch, paint looks dull up front, the engine bay looks like it hasnt been repainted in a long time, and the ash tray door is still broken in front. Little stuff like that just bugs me.

Doesnt look bad, but i wouldnt pay 10g, even if i had it. Wonder what his dream truck is.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
"Top Ten In The Valley", pretty strong claim, I would hate to see the "Bottom Ten In The Valley", ashtray cover is broken, seats look like they are out of an Acura, rusty ring around momo steering wheel, paint looks weak, gay exhaust tips, 10k, come on really.

·
Drunk On Arrival...
1,083 Posts
I like how you guys are dogging on the ashtray door. I've owned 6 foxes over the years and been around too many others to count, and never have I once seen a working ashtray door...

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Bro, i think your in to much of a rush to get a fox body. The way your going, your end up paying way to much for some POS. All because it has a supercharger.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not going to buy it. I just want to see it in person and then ask the guy why he thinks he can all the sudden sell it for $3k more than he bought it for.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Lol....

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I mean, I would be tempted if it had a Vortech. From the sound of it it has a lot of good parts. But I'm thinking the owner doesn't know that much about cars if he thinks he can buy it for $7,000 and turn it around for a pretty penny. Also:

3" Straight pipe exhaust from the Cats back into LX Style 3 1/2" Chrome Tips (also have two MAC Prochamber 2 1/2" mufflers - 2 chamber)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
"Top Ten In The Valley", pretty strong claim, I would hate to see the "Bottom Ten In The Valley", ashtray cover is broken, seats look like they are out of an Acura, rusty ring around momo steering wheel, paint looks weak, gay exhaust tips, 10k, come on really.
"Top 10 Foxbody Mustangs"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts