Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So sadly for the time being, Vader is dead. I will post pictures later but thankfully it isnt too bad.

Front bumper is totally annihilated. Need a new hood and front left fender. Radiator support is demolished. Thought it was my frame for a second and freaked out. Thank god it isnt.

Radiator is still functional but not doing to well and my ac condenser is toast. Thank god for insurances huh?

I might even be able to get the cervinis hood i want instead of my stock one as a replacement.

Hopefully Vader will be back in a couple of weeks and maybe even prettier than before

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
That sucks man! Hope everything works out! Could've been worse.
The way i saw it on the phone app, i thought it was you torch, i was like nooooo. Got that blower on yet?

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
The way i saw it on the phone app, i thought it was you torch, i was like nooooo. Got that blower on yet?

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
haha not yet I'm waiting till the weather gets better. Too damn cold here right now.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I just put my bony pony in the shop for a new front bumper cover and new rear bumper cover. I got a place doing it who doesn't have an in house painter so I will be waiting longer then usual for her to return. Also throwing on my rear quarter louvers and changing out the x pipe to an h pipe while shes there.

I miss my car too man and it's only been a day. Im rocking my 92 ford explorer now with a dead spot in the starter. It's like spinning the wheel on the price is right everytime I turn her over. Glad your ok man and hopefully your car will come out on top.

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
How did it happen? Too many ponies gettin wrecked lately.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Be thankful the body shop kicked it.. The insurance company was trying to send them one out of a junk yard they cut off something....My Tahoe hit a guardrail at 65mph back in 2006.. mangled the front frame rails.. Insurance sent a new frame to the dealer bodyshop, the body man went out to the frame and hit ears on it with a deadblow hammer and they fell off cause it was rusted.... Insurance companys will junkyard part your car all day if your not on top of it....

·
Registered
870 Posts
I feel for you! My car has been in the shop for about two weeks now getting a fresh coat of paint, a new CS rear bumper and an assortment of goodies. I miss my car so much :( I keep seeing mustangs every where lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts