Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 mustang Gt California Special 4.6l Roush supercharged
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I know you will ask so P0010,P0020,P0135,P0155,P0443,P0446,P0102 there are the codes it sets in after the light hits also tbs reads like 1.4-6 and 63.5 on full
Throttle. Now for the back story 07 gt/cs with Roush supercharger an some type of package on it wheels shifter air intake and suspension bought it from Ford dealership 46000 miles I put 2000 miles on her the wife got into a little finder bender messed up front clip anyway long story short didn’t get it fixed ran fine after the crash that happened in like end of 2015-2016 got her back from the body shop in 2017 I would start her now and again once I got her back one day the damn light starts coming on I have read forms on on on oh my dad put the new CPS it called for I thought maybe the fuel pump plus I went with a dw300m plug and play anyway im done playing this guessing bs I’ve never been a parts swapper mechanic but until now I have been able to do the proper test read codes and fix it I’ve got all my body parts in ready to start going together with her but what’s the point until she is purring please help Thank You Blake

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I can tell you right now that the tps voltage is way off. It should only go up to about 5 volts. That’s probably the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can tell you right now that the tps voltage is way off. It should only go up to about 5 volts. That’s probably the issue.

Had dad recheck it and it’s reads 5.9 on the scanner

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
That’s still too high, I don’t like throwing parts at a problem but I think you need a new one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s still too high, I don’t like throwing parts at a problem but I think you need a new one.

That can cause all the other codes?

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I doubt it. Have you checked all your fuses and wiring?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt it. Have you checked all your fuses and wiring?

I’m planning on trying to give it a going over this weekend I’ll keep you posted

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m planning on trying to give it a going over this weekend I’ll keep you posted
I was wondering will a relay reset when you shut it off and an turn it of bc once the light comes on you can shut it off and then start it back up if your going down the road you get about 15-25sec before it kicks back on now from cold start you can let it set and idle and it won’t kick on then once it warms up and you get over like 25-3500rpm it’ll come on. Oh my little bro has a labtop so we are gonna data log it an try to see what happens before it happens and during

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
No but cycling the key will reset the light. Let us know what the datalog says.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts