Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says...

Lookin for a Chin and/or Foglights from a 03/04 Cobra. Used condition is fine as long as it looks and performs fine. Let me know what you have.

I have an 99-04 Gt/V6/Mach1 front bumper im trying to sell that I could trade if needed.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get it much cheaper than that new from Toulsey Ford. Was hoping for a used one in good condition that would be a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Look under Teminator Parts for sale on SVTPerformance forum. Your bound to find what your lookin for there.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TOB is Throw Out Bearing

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ yes

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2004 Mach1 and am looking to replace my fog lamps. I like the cobra style lights, but I think I ned a bezel to fit the opening and make it look pretty... anybody have any suggestion or ideas for the oval-like openings I have for fog lamps? i will be putting in HID bulbs too.

·
Registered
310 Posts
another suggestion: forddirectonline is pretty cheap, i'd tell you the price but their database is currently down.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still need one? i have a brand new one the body shop put that one on instead of the mach 1 one i used to have...
Need one what? The Chin? Is it an 03/04 Cobra chin?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sent you a PM

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the Chin this sat. Everything was included as promised. Only had minor scratchs on the chin. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts