Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name; Brandon L.
Item(s) I am interested in: I'm thinking of trying out the look of the S197 "GT" emblem on the back of my car instead of the New Edge one that came with it, just as a neat little customization I could do. I've seen it on some and would just like to give it a whirl so if anyone is wanting to de-badge and get rid of 'em, I'm interested.

Price looking to pay: Willing to negotiate obviously, but I'd like to keep it in the 20$ or less range if possible.

I've noticed AmericanMuscle doesn't seem to have em on sale anymore. D:

I have multiple members I have done transactions with to verify me as a good buyer / seller, and if it isn't local, payment will be done via Paypal.

Picture(For the sake of reference):

Thanks for lookin', either a response to the thread or a PM is fine.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I will have to check with my body shop, but I had them take my GT emblems off while my car was in the shop...If they kept them/they are in good shape, their yours! (If they look a little worse for the wear, I'll send you some pictures and you can decide if you still want them...you could always paint them...some scuffing and an etching primer and you could paint them any color you want)

I'll get back to you by Friday when I (hopefully) get my car...

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be super awesome man!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I just checked with the body shop, they came off in one piece...downside is I don't know when I'll be getting the car back...could be tomorrow, could be next week...but once I have the car back, you'll get the emblems :D (I would just go get them, but I'm laid up from surgery so I can't drive)

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh dude you are THE MAN! That's absolutely fantastic and I really appreciate it dude.

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You sure? I haven't gotten one >_>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts