Name: Alex Brown
Location (city, state): Richmond, Va
Item wanted: stock h pipe from 05+ gt
Price you are looking to pay: < 100, make offer

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o ya cali to va, might be a little much. do you know where can i find it for cheap?

...ford dealership?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JEGS Universal H-Pipe Kits - JEGS i found this kit. im guessing i need the 2.5" kit for 40$ because i have this MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

how is the kit so cheap though? assembled h's are around 170$... is it just because the kit needs to be welded together? and will it fit my car with the magnaflows?

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
well because you have to cut and weld the H... its nothing but 3 pipes lol... your going to need to fab up a driver side pipe if you dont already have one. definitely need to have your shop do some welding on this one... you have a auto right?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude with that price.. you shoulda went with the magnapack's 100x better and cheaper..
the price for the magnaflow cat back? i didnt buy from that site. i paid 420 $shipped. they have x pipes that would work, but they are 280 i think, and i want an h. and, im not a fan a the magnapacks.

would i just be better off to have the shop get all the piping needed for the h, rather than buy this DIY kit?

all i have mid pipe wise now is the stock y pipe.

yes, i have an auto

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha o damn i didnt look at the price on that magnaflow site i posted 787$!!!!! wow rip off. noooo i paid a lot less than that. did a name your own price battle between two websites

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
well i had my mid pipe custom fabbed 2.5 piping for 40$... from the after cat to the driver side muffler. also i dunno how you are running a catback system. the s197 doesnt have room for that. unless you are running straight pipes. also i was sellin the automatic gt500 pedal set and the manual shifter for the automatic if you were interested. just throwin it out there. wouldnt mind sellin it cheaper if you buy both.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
09, i know nothing about you. you dont even have an intro page. i dont know if you are some sort of scammer or what. is your name brian? who are you where are you... id rather pay more and go through a real website than possible get scammed out of 400$

you probably just joined this site to try to 'sell' your 'stuff'

·
Registered
11 Posts
09, i know nothing about you. you dont even have an intro page. i dont know if you are some sort of scammer or what. is your name brian? who are you where are you... id rather pay more and go through a real website than possible get scammed out of 400$

you probably just joined this site to try to 'sell' your 'stuff'
I joined because I was looking for some FRPP/Stingers
see here---- http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forum...ad-prochamber-borla-stingers.html#post2333742

I purchased those last night!

I need 100 posts in order to start a thread in the market place. So, I have no other choice but to post in here.

If you need/want more info on me. Visit SVTPerformance.Com I use the same 09Troublemaker on there.

Thanks
Brian

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 25 Posts