Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some parts i have some money but need to buy at a good price as i will most likely not spend any more on her for many years...
good name brand and not beatin parts

ROCHESTER MN 55901

1. suspension- control arms, springs, shocks struts anything and everything els

2. EXHAUST- headers and mid pipe long tube only and i have a magnaflow catback,

3. AIR/FUEL- intake manifold, tb, plenum, cold air, maf sensor, injectors, regulator, pump.

4. TUNING-sct tuner (xcal2 xcal3 livewire) plx wideband o2 sensor or other brands of tuner or wideband

5. gauges and pods

6.FORCED INDUCTION- supercharger kit complete or not any type or brand or a nitrous kit dry or wet.

7.OTHER underdrive pulleys, ignition parts, clutch, valve covers, driveshaft

8. heads and or cams assembled is perferd.

any other parts seats billit parts and such

I HAVE A CATBACK AND SHORT THROW witch i am very happy with

PICS WOULD BE GREAT! thanks and my zip is 55901 rochester MN

·
Registered
590 Posts
3. AIR/FUEL- intake manifold, tb, plenum, cold air, maf sensor, injectors, regulator, pump.

I have intake manifold, tb, plenum, and injectors. Off a 2002 GT engine. PM me :) $100 firm on the intake but give me offers on everything else. Can send pictures.

EDIT: Just reread your post. Realized you're probably looking for aftermarket stuff. Poo.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im sorry i miss wrote i have a 2002 gt i want to buy performance parts for i take it that a pi intake sorry for the confusion:sorry

but come on someone has to have some well priced parts ill pay shipping if i save a few bucks im happy with pre loved parts if they are quality and well cared for:D

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
291 Posts
if you are looking for a dual gauge pod that attaches to the stock piller i have a brang new autometer one for 25 bucks shipped pm me and let me know i might also be selling my wet nitrous kit off my 02 gt here in the next couple months!

·
Registered
600 Posts
what size injectors are you looking for i have an extra set of 24's and a set of what i think are 21.5's they have pink tops. pm me if interested in either.

·
Registered
915 Posts
UPR LCA's brand new right here as well as some Stock valve covers for a Romeo enigne, Drivers side fill

·
Registered
599 Posts
i can get you a 2000 GT with a blown motor for 2500$ that would give you a whole extra car to take parts from :) minus the motor

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok done with the magaflow catback! sounds great! just ordered the sct and have a short throw! witch is sick!! the shifter came with it its a mgw shifter but want a knob! pistol grip or something i really dont like the stock but nothing cheezy like a pink pony, carbon fiber, purple banana,ect....

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
$60 for a Autometer Nitrous guage...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
also a k-member im gettin headers this week and if i have it all torn apart i might as well so if you or a buddy has one pm me:D

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
get a hurst t handle i have one on mine and it is sick..

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i like them too but i had one on my red 94 and the stupid thing broke in half i could not believe it they are like solid im thinking it was just a bad cast.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TTT i am really looking for some big power stuff(supercharger, turbo, heads/cams) and some 4.11's

1 - 20 of 24 Posts