Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 3650 for my 2002 gt, or if anyone knows what is all involved in putting a t-45 in it let me know....seems like those are easier to come acrossed than the 3650s! so let me know guys thanks!

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
I have a 3650 in the garage. How nuch are looking to spend? Also, you may want to check shipping prices from 33578.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about tranny

it depends on how many miles is on the tranny and why is it in the garage? you upgrade? and pics would be good

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked up shipping cost and i put in 150 pounds for weight and it gave me a quote of 140 bucks so what do you think it weighs? i am looking to spend 5 or six hundred with shipping depending on condition of tranny thanks again

·
Registered
14 Posts
**** 3650's the suck cock i went through 4 in a year on a basically stock gt..... i have a tremec t-56 with 11k on it sitting in my garage never put it in im trying to sell along with a fms driveshaft and pro 5.0 shifter

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i swapped to a T45. all you need is the trans and a T45 shifter... swap the plugs on the side of the trans to plug in reverse lights and thats it

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
I looked up shipping cost and i put in 150 pounds for weight and it gave me a quote of 140 bucks so what do you think it weighs? i am looking to spend 5 or six hundred with shipping depending on condition of tranny thanks again
I appreciate your honesty, but there is no way I am going to sell a perfect 3650 for $450. You should probably look into a T45 if you're looking for a bargain tranny.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts