Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock catback if anyone has one laying around, actually what i need is just the tips and the piping that goes over the axle. I have a full Borla catback that i welded diffrent Borla tips on but i want to go back to a stock look and run a chambered muffler instead of the Borla mufflers i am running now so thinking of welding in some Flow 40's and calling it a day.

If i can get this setup i will sell my Borla catback.

·
Registered
291 Posts
about exhaust

hey i still have my stock tips and pipes that run over the axles. its off my 02 i cant remeber if the tip and pipe are in two peices or if they are still one i can look tomaro and let you know! make me an offer on them!

·
Registered
370 Posts
don't know if 02gtbang hooked u up but i have 04catback with about 4000 mi on it sitting in box my magnaflow came in,had to cut it off behind mufflers,be nothin to weld back on

·
Registered
184 Posts
not trying to jack the thread but...im trying to grab some stock catbacks also...what can yall do for me if jaxns taken care of?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will let you guys know, guy is swapping me a full flowmaster catback off a wrecked 04 Mach 1 today hopefully.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the full catback and it sounds so much better, go ahead and give 01VBmustang whatever he needs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts