Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for a used dvd/cd/mp3 player with the 7" pull out flip up screen preferably black but pm me a price if you have one paypal only please

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a couple hundred to spend im deployed overseas i got money just give me a price and maybe e-mail me some pics of it playin somethin

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WAHHH god damn it you tube is blocked on the server over here lol hence the pics thing but i know you got some kinda proof whats your price

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont have any pictures of it. Its a pioneer flip up
You can call my boy at Dreamworks Motorsports. Benji 919-308-9781
There is also a custom JL box with two 12's and a memphis amp!
They might have already sold the flip up though sorry :(
They will probably have some others though for sure!!! Dont hesitate to call.
Just let him know the stuff your looking for is coming off the Black Saleen! He will send you pictures

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have any pictures of it. Its a pioneer flip up
You can call my boy at Dreamworks Motorsports. Benji 919-308-9781
There is also a custom JL box with two 12's and a memphis amp!
They might have already sold the flip up though sorry :(
They will probably have some others though for sure!!! Dont hesitate to call.
Just let him know the stuff your looking for is coming off the Black Saleen! He will send you pictures[/quote

sounds like a good deal but i dont have acess to a phone over here lol and i got an system i just need the flip up to top it off but if you can hook somethin up for a flip up for around 500 let me know

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try emailing Benji and let him know you want a flip up. You can ask if the one is still available from the Black Saleen. $500 is a great price, you should be able to find one.
[email protected]
thanks man will do e-mail him now

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
currently still looking though if anyone has one under 500 or a real nice cd player for 2-300 pm me or somethin ppl come on lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
i have one for sale! it's a Monkey Video unit i pulled out of a friend's totalled car last year. it was bought in May of '07 and pulled out in July of '07. It was used for a total of about 2 months, and has been on my dresser collecting dust ever since. It's $1,000 brand new, but it's missing the harness to go with it (we didn't have a lot of time to pull everything out) so you can have it for $250. The harness won't be hard to find, a simple google search should get ya hooked up.

It is a flip-out, and it worked great last time we used it. 7" lcd, and I'll get some pics up this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
get some pics up you got my attention lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
or not, my camera's being stupid. what's your email, i'll send you some a.s.a.p.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts