Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to buy Gray Cloth rear seats, trying to sell my car! Old ones are junk!

·
Banned
276 Posts
I have a set of almost brand new gray cloth rears....not a blemish on them, gime an offer i can refuse an i'll take em out of my car. (i have paypal..)

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Hmm

I have my old rears that I took out when I did my RSD. They are the two toned gray/dark gray from a 2003. Yours in a 98 but I think they would fit? Unsure.

They have been sitting in my house collecting dust. If they will fit I could sell em to ya cheap. Im trying to buy some leather fronts so I could use the extra cash.. maybe we can work something out :cool:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be cool. I would also need the seat bracket. Im low on money.

·
Registered
2 Posts
99 Mustang Gray rear seats wanted...

Want to Buy

Name: Jeff Clark
Location (city, state): Lake Elsinore, CA
Item wanted: 99-04 Mustang Rear seat Gray... w/2 middle seat belt buckles...
Price you are looking to pay: $100+ freight, etc...

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
Hmm

I have my old rears that I took out when I did my RSD. They are the two toned gray/dark gray from a 2003. Yours in a 98 but I think they would fit? Unsure.

They have been sitting in my house collecting dust. If they will fit I could sell em to ya cheap. Im trying to buy some leather fronts so I could use the extra cash.. maybe we can work something out :cool:
I also would like some clean grey cloth seats, front and back though anyone have those?
I got some bullitt ones for both of ya :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts