Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a kenne bell boost a pump either 20 or 40 amp for a 03 gt PM me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm running one now on my 2000 which was installed 5 months ago but hasn't been driven much due to weather and fuel issues. In about two weeks I will probably be selling it because I'm upgrading my pump and won't need it anymore. So if you haven't found one yet check back with me in a couple of weeks and we'll work out a price.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much would you sell it for? also how did you like it?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I will let you know about the price tomorrow sometime. Since I am making payments to my dyno mechanic who I had buy the BAP to install for me I don't know the exact price I paid for it. I will check into it and let you know. Because I had it installed on my car for 5-6 months I will def. sell for a discount. I'll let you know.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to know the price as well MMP. Kenne bells web site is selling them for $230 i think so if you can do better than that we might have a deal.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I would like to know the price as well MMP. Kenne bells web site is selling them for $230 i think so if you can do better than that we might have a deal.
I agree...

Group Discount???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts