Modded Mustang Forums banner

WTB - Magnaflow Mufflers (not magnapacks) or Borla Turbo Series

330 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Shaun13GT/CS 
#1 ·
Just looking for some used mufflers to change out these magnapacks with. I thought I'd check on here before buying new.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Talk to Shawn03GT or I will trade you my magnaflows and flowtubes for your magnapacks and flowtubes. Since Shawn has been looking longer hit him up.

Reactions: Shaun13GT/CS
#3 ·
^ Reps to you! Thanks man!

But yeah, I have Magnaflow mufflers and flow tubes. I could trade?

#5 ·
Thanks guys! The only issue I have is that I had mine welded in to the tail pipes. The mufflers themselves have less that 3k on them, I didn't really even think of trading them...but if you were fine with me cutting them off (they'd still be fine) I'd be happy to trade. lol I don't know how much you drive your car either, but I don't have access to the tools at my shop, I'd need to get your mufflers so it's not a drug out process. I could buy them from you and just have you reimburse me when I send you mine?

#6 ·
Only thing that might be a pain in the ass, is where its cut, it might not slip over or under the tail pipes like its supposed to you know? Thats why I hate having my exhaust welded.

Can you grab a picture of how its set up or?

#7 ·
It's welded directly to the stock tail pipes/butted up to it. It should still be just fine, but I definitely understand that. I'm the complete opposite, I hate clamps, I've had too many leaks to count so mine all get welded up. I'll get you some pictures!

#13 ·
I probably won't buy them. So there yours dude. But I am interested in trading for sure. Sense I don't use the magnaflows at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.