Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jacob Watts,
San Angelo, Tx
Looking for a 99-current model mustang GT, Blue or Black with either gray or Dark Charcoal interior.
Looking to pay no more than 8,000

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'll sell you mine for 6,500. it would be a far drive though

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Craigslist?
I have been on craigslist and autotrader for the past half a year and never really found one that I liked. :(

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll sell you mine for 6,500. it would be a far drive though
Is that the one that is in your garage? If so thanks but I am trying not to drop below a 99 model. Thanks though I do appreciate the offer.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
I have been on craigslist and autotrader for the past half a year and never really found one that I liked. :(
Check surrounding areas? You could always fly somewhere and buy one the perfect car is never to far.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
well it does have a 04 engine in it..lol

but no man that's cool, I don't think I could sell it anyways

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check surrounding areas? You could always fly somewhere and buy one the perfect car is never to far.

Good luck
Thanks man, I have definitely thought about that option so lately I havent been putting mile limits on my searches

well it does have a 04 engine in it..lol

but no man that's cool, I don't think I could sell it anyways
Ya that I am kind reluctant to get rid of my V6 for the same reason. I have put a lot of work into her and I dunno if I will be able to get rid of her when the time comes.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
True dat hommie

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
So i take it you like the 99 style better then the 94 to 98 models same here im actually looking for a 99 to 04 also so if i find one in those colors ill give you a heads up. Suggestion if you find one with the right color interior for cheap enough you could always get a new paint job.

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So i take it you like the 99 style better then the 94 to 98 models same here im actually looking for a 99 to 04 also so if i find one in those colors ill give you a heads up. Suggestion if you find one with the right color interior for cheap enough you could always get a new paint job.
I actually favor the Newer mustangs the most but ya I love the 99-04 body style. I thought about the paint because thats really what mine needs right now but that would be another 3K.

·
Registered
166 Posts
good luck man

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
I actually favor the Newer mustangs the most but ya I love the 99-04 body style. I thought about the paint because thats really what mine needs right now but that would be another 3K.
Dang so basically if you happen (not going to) find a mustang that's like under a grand u will get it painted. lol

Ya gotta go with the new ones if i could afford one but i got an 8,000 limit and i wanna try and get something more like 5,000. but neva know.

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good luck man
Thanks I need it

Dang so basically if you happen (not going to) find a mustang that's like under a grand u will get it painted. lol

Ya gotta go with the new ones if i could afford one but i got an 8,000 limit and i wanna try and get something more like 5,000. but neva know.
I have actually found some New model V-6s that I could afford but I think that would kinda defeat the purpose of what I want. I have had a V-6 n I would rather have the same model GT than a newer model V-6.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
how bout you bump that up to about 12.5. and you can get a fully modded mustang gt... 2001 true blue with grey leather int. 5.0L stroker motor.

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how bout you bump that up to about 12.5. and you can get a fully modded mustang gt... 2001 true blue with grey leather int. 5.0L stroker motor.
Maybe if it had black interior :D

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
i've got spray paint! haha jp, i understand, if your gunna spend the money you might as well get the exact car you want.

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i've got spray paint! haha jp, i understand, if your gunna spend the money you might as well get the exact car you want.
lol ya thats what I did to mine........needs touch up though

1 - 20 of 45 Posts