Modded Mustang Forums banner

WTB Mustang GT

1K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  chocolate 
#1 ·
Jacob Watts,
San Angelo, Tx
Looking for a 99-current model mustang GT, Blue or Black with either gray or Dark Charcoal interior.
Looking to pay no more than 8,000

#12 ·
So i take it you like the 99 style better then the 94 to 98 models same here im actually looking for a 99 to 04 also so if i find one in those colors ill give you a heads up. Suggestion if you find one with the right color interior for cheap enough you could always get a new paint job.

#13 ·
I actually favor the Newer mustangs the most but ya I love the 99-04 body style. I thought about the paint because thats really what mine needs right now but that would be another 3K.

#16 ·
Thanks I need it

Dang so basically if you happen (not going to) find a mustang that's like under a grand u will get it painted. lol

Ya gotta go with the new ones if i could afford one but i got an 8,000 limit and i wanna try and get something more like 5,000. but neva know.
I have actually found some New model V-6s that I could afford but I think that would kinda defeat the purpose of what I want. I have had a V-6 n I would rather have the same model GT than a newer model V-6.

#21 ·
If you wouldn't mind driving near Los Angeles or so, you could get a really good deal on a Mustang over here. Over the past year I've seen quite a few supercharged(mostly kenne bell and vortech) selling for 5-7k, most of the time black and silver interior.

Hell even a couple new edge cobras(not termis) for about 8 or so. Hell, I got my 02 WS6 with cat back, intake, and a few other mods with only 43k miles and all documentation and a body that couldn't look better even if it was brand new for 12k.

Like someone else in this thread said, if you are hesitant to travel, don't be. There's a lot of good deals. My friends wouldn't ever go more than 30 minutes away to buy a car. Even after trying to talk to them and figure out why they wouldn't travel a reasonably long distance to make a single trip for the perfect car they still just wouldn't do it.

One drives a 94 trans am thats needed a rebuilt tranny and leaks oil like all hell and the other has gotten a 99 town car that is gonna die any day now.

#22 ·
I wouldnt mind, if the car was absolutely everything I wanted. I would go just about anywhere in the U.S. for it. I almost have to go a long ways because everything around here is overpriced.

#23 ·
2003 Ford Mustang - Private Party Pricing Report - Kelley Blue Book

i put the link in for the kbb value. with the mods that i have, would you go for 9.5k. i havent actually considered selling but just thought i would get your input from a buyers point of view. i want to get an 03-04 termi but i would need to get rid of this one. just tell me your thoughts.

#24 ·
Hard to say without seeing more pictures. I have seen similar cars got for about 7-8K on ebay with the same mileage as you have. With the mods I can see bout 8.5K I would have to see the interior to really know what I would give for it.

Nice car btw, thats a really nice deep red color

#25 ·
Thanx man. I could get some for if you'd like to see. The interiors not just brand new, its prestine. I baby the hell out of it just bcuz I knew I would sell or trade one day for a termi. Just let me know I'd appreciate your thoughts.

#27 ·
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj240/ta_killer/Picture096.jpg

the carpet's dirty in the pic but you can see the condition its in. if i had a termi lined up and someone offered up some cash to pretty much cover the loan, i would say " deuces 2v!!" and i would never look back.

**daydreaming**

ahh yes that would be sooo nice.

#29 ·
Definitely really nice. The only thing that would be a downfall for me is the Whiteface gauges but im backwards from everyone else in that im not a big fan of them. However, thats not something that would be such a big deal that it would keep me from buying it. I think you could get what your asking for or close to 9k for it.

Still think its a really nice car :yes

#28 ·
my advice to you is dont limit yourself to location man. at the time when i got this gt (and i dont regret it) there were machs going for 1k more with 10k miles more ( which my gt had 48K miles at the time). termis were going for about 3k-4k more which is worth saving up if you ask me.

BUT, def look around for a 2v if you cant get a termi, the world is far greater in a v8. just my .02 for ya.

and for what you wanna pay you can def get a 99-04 gt. be patient.

#30 ·
Ya ive been kicking myself wishing I had a lil bit more money because I have been seeing Mach 1s (my dream car) going on ebay for about 3 to 4k more than what im wanting a GT for. If only i could come up with the money

#31 ·
i hear you... but dont be discouraged, you can do alot with GT's.

oh yea..and i agree about the white face gauges...i took them out awhile ago.

#32 ·
i got an 02 gt with 97k on it black with black leather 5 speed, did a motor swap cause the other one had somethin wrong, new motor has 58k on it everything works great let me know if you want pics

#35 ·
WTB - Here ya go!

I have a 2010 Shelby with every available option, grey with black stripes and only 700 miles. I am too old to shift gears anymore so I plan to buy an automatic. I have put rear and side louvers on as well as side scoops and Corsa Extreme exhaust. Beautiful car in all respects. I have nearly 54k in this car and will sell it for 52k. email me for pics if interested. garwood94@bellsouth.net :yes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.