Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to pick up a rear bumper cover, color doesn't matter. Prefer you be local, since the cost of shipping would more than likely outweigh the cost of a used bumper.

Went to a store earlier, came out, got in the Mustang, let my heat run since the windshield got real foggy. Between the noise of the wipers and defrost on high, I didn't notice an 18 wheeler had pretty much blocked me in the spot. No sooner than I had put it in reverse, moved back maybe 3 feet, looked in my rear view, it tapped it. Moved an exhaust tip down maybe a half inch, got out and easily bent the hanger back up. Didn't notice the little maybe 3" crease in my bumper until I got it in some light in the garage. No big deal, about the width of a pencil. Just gonna buy another bumper anyway. Fun stuff.

Anywho, if you're somewhere within reasonable distance of Sussex County Delaware, reply here or shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Hello, I have a laser red rear bumper that was put on the car a few years back brand new - very good condition. If sent via Greyhound, the shipping shouldn't be too bad. If you want pics. Let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, shoot me some pictures and your price to [email protected]. Maybe if I could find some cheap stock H pipes for sale along the way that I could scrap, I'd drive up to Connecticut. :lol

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Sure, shoot me some pictures and your price to [email protected]. Maybe if I could find some cheap stock H pipes for sale along the way that I could scrap, I'd drive up to Connecticut. :lol
I'll try to get them for you on Tuesday...Actually, Greyhound would have it there in one day, sometimes the same day...:)

·
Registered
928 Posts
if the deal falls through pm me thanks

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Sorry again, couldn't get down to the shop. O2Edge, you are free to step in. I'll get some pics this weekend regardless.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I will say aliving is really good to work with, I bought s set of wheels from him, and will be buying something else soon

·
Registered
928 Posts
text me pics and price shipped to 11937

·
Registered
928 Posts
sorry forgot to list # 6315123624

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Hey guys, here are the pics of the bumper that I described. PM me for price and to discuss shipping....Genuine Ford bumper...Very good condition...:)

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts